A visa is a conditional authorization granted by a polity to a foreigner that allows them to enter, remain within, or to leave its territory
A visa is an official document that allows the bearer to legally enter a foreign country. The visa is usually stamped or glued into the bearer’s passport. There are several different types of visas, each of which afford the bearer different rights in the host country.
Processes of obtaining a country visa
Four Steps to Help You Apply for a Visa
- Pay your visa fee,
- Obtain acceptable photographs,
- Complete your online DS-160 visa application,
- Get a list of all required documents you must bring, and.
- Schedule your visa interview appointment.
Different types of US Visas
- Tourist or business Visa. There are two types of Visas offered under this tourist or business Visa. …
- Work Visa.
- Student Visa.
- Exchange Visitor Visa.
- Ship Crew or Transit Visa.
- Religious Worker Visa.
- Domestic Employee Visa.
- Media and Journalist Visa read more